Sunday 30 June 2013

Bluebell in the bluebells

Suffering from tonsillitis on the first day of the holidays was defiantly not how I imagined my summer. So while I was sitting on my sofa and feeling generally sorry for myself I was brought back to a few weekends ago were the weather was beautiful and sunny. On that extremely fine Saturday my lovely friends Eilidh, Alice, Mara and I decided to go on a walk.


While we strolled along chatting about The Great Gatsby (we had seen it the night before), I gazed out at the lovely scenery and felt very blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world.







Ahhh bluebells, I love them so! They are such beautiful and fragrant flowers. We strolled through carpets of them that day.






Finally we reached our destination, a cute n' quirky chocolate/coffee shop were we settled down to reward ourselves with delicious iced lattes. 

Top: topshop
Shorts: river island
Sunglasses: Festival last year



No comments:

Post a Comment